Here is an annotated selection of maps found on the web:
- Bus Route Maps of Florence. Great PDF maps of Florence (best format for printing), with a lot of details, street names, and bus routes. Some of the best maps we have found yet. Here is a map of the city center.
- Here are maps of Florence, and surrounding towns that are zoomable. This is from the official tourism site, APT.
- Excellent, high resolution PDF map of Florence, perfect for printing. Large download - almost 2 megabytes. This map may be copyrighted material.
- Map of Florence by Florence by Net - very nice large single page map, well marked, with street names and places of interest.
- Florence map by Studentsville.it - most likely the best overall map of Florence on the Web. Large, color coded map which you can view on-line by section, or download as a PDF. Good markings, street names, etc.
- Map of Florence circa 1913 from a Baedeker's Northern Italy Handbook For Travellers, Fourteenth Remodelled Edition.
- Maps by district showing most hotel locations in Florence from FlorenceBy.com
- Florence map by Lonely Planet - not very useful, small, with only the major attractions noted.
- Florence maps by Mega.it - page with links to several maps. Maps are not oriented north to south which makes them difficult to read. Not a lot of markings, but the detail maps do have street names.
- Old Maps of Florence - page with some interesting if not exactly useful maps of Florence over the centuries.